Hi, everyone! This will be my first post regarding skin clincs! Feel free to read more on my beauty posts here. I was offered a free service by HallyU Secret Aesthetics and Beauty Trainings since they would like to reach out to many customers on their soft opening. I received a Lash Lift and let me show you if it’s worth the go!
HallyU Secret Aesthetics is located at Fox Square, Connecticut, Greenhills. As I arrived there, I saw that it is a home to many beauty stores and clinics.
They are located at the 3F and when you enter, you can see a well-lit, clean-looking, beauty clinic, which looks like this:
This is the reception area and the first person I saw was Mr. Raphael Jang, who is one of the owners of this clinic. He was very accommodating and let me take photos of their rooms. Mr. Raphael even discussed a short history of their clinic which originated in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea with a different name. He made the name HallyU Secret because it is more suitable in the Philippine market. You can check out my YouTube video below to see their different rooms.
HallyU Secret Aesthetics Services: Lash Lift
There are so many services to choose from but I chose a lash lift just because I want my eyes to look more radiant or to “pop”. Aside from that, I am quite afraid of facial services (quite traumatized) because if you’ve been reading my previous posts on beauty, my skin is very sensitive and after treatments, it doesn’t feel good. I felt like my money was robbed! Thus, I opted for a lash lift. You can see their other services here.
Lash Lift Step by Step Procedure
One of the owners again, Ms. Kris, was the ones who performed the lash lift procedure to me. She was very gentle and she always asks me whether I’m feeling uncomfortable or not. Here are the steps on what she did from unnoticeable to revitalized lashes!
- Cleaning. Ms. Kris removed any eye makeup and tied my hair back.
- Eye Treatment. She put an under-eye treatment so that while we are having the lash lifting session, my eyes would feel relaxed and nourished at the same time.
- Applying the lash-lifting solution. She put something to prevent my eyes from not moving too much before applying the solution. As what I’ve asked from Mr. Raphael, the lash lifting perm solution is comprised of three-step ingredients. They used vegetable-based ingredients because it protects the eyelashes smoothly and resiliently, and that makes the three-dimensional curling last long. Check out these ingredients below:
- Step1: Water, Mineral Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cysteamine HCL, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyquaternum-72
- Step 2: Water, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyquaternum-7, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate
- Step 3/Essence: Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Oats, Betaine
The procedure lasted for around 45mins-1 hour. There was not much discomfort except for the stingy feeling after applying the second layer of treatment in my lashes. However, these products didn’t go into my eyes, I’m sure of that because it was already secured on the first steps. Nevertheless, Ms. Kris assured me that after the treatment, the stingy feeling would go away and I would just feel refreshed, as if I just hydrated my eyes with water. True enough, that’s what you will feel after the procedure!
With these results on my eyes, I could say it is worth it! On some days, I would feel like lifting my lashes using a curler and putting a mascara on. But then, in the middle of the day, I will find it so itchy and uncomfortable. You know the feeling when mascara gets dirty on your eyes, right? I don’t really like putting on eye makeup, thus this one is a good choice for me! The perm would last for 4-6 weeks. As you could see, it created a bright aura on me and if you’re a person who has incredibly long lashes already, this one would really look stunning on you. On the other side, if you have short lashes, it might create a difference since it really pops your eyes out!
What can you say about the result? Feel free to comment down below! Watch out my full video for a chance to get DISCOUNTS on your visit!
See you on my next post!
- Follow HallyU Aesthetics and Beauty Trainings on Social Media!
- Check out their partner, Mi-Yong Alliance Philippines on Facebook too! – https://www.facebook.com/MYAphilippines/
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel! – http://yt.vu/+justjezze