1. Atmosphere ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐The place isn’t that spacious, however, you wouldn’t want to leave this place once you enter! Filled with pastel colored furniture and appliances, Stacy’s would sparkle the inner kid or girl in you. It is truly Instagram worthy from the entrance to the inside. Perfect for kids as well. Check out my Instagram for more photos, but here’s a wonderful snippet.
2. Food ⭐⭐⭐⭐I ordered Herbed Cream Dory with Aioli Dip for 240 PHP. I could say it satisfied me, it was delicious. However, I could also say that it’s not too exceptional. I remembered ordering a similar food in Hello Kitty Cafe , but this one tastes better. It just seems quite oily for me, and that’s because I like to avoid oily food. On the other hand, for sweets and desserts, they truly tickled my tastebuds! Worth it for their prices without being too expensive.
3. Customer Service ⭐⭐⭐⭐As usual, customer service isn’t that exceptional but they assisted us nicely. The food was served right in time and they gave us an appetizer while waiting. I love their uniforms, it matches the theme of the place and would surely come back here for another dining experience.
4. Accessibility ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Situated at Rizal Drive, Burgos Circle in Bonifacio Global City, it is not too hard to locate this restaurant. We walked it for around 20mins from SM Aura and the place is a home for dining places. (I had my nail experience nearby at Nail&Co, soon on my blog!)
5. Overall Dining Experience – 4.5⭐!Stacy’s gave me a wonderful and colorful experience while planning my activities with my boyfriend. I am also very thankful that he doesn’t get tired of me inviting him to girly places. As mentioned, I’ll surely be coming back again but probably in another branch (in Old Balara) because my student invited me for a date there. You might want to check this place out with your friends, special someone or family for a pastel-ly experience!
Find them on Zomato!
I started my Zomato account too, feel free to follow my food adventures!See you on my next colorful post! Link(s):
- Find Stacy’s on Facebook! – https://www.facebook.com/stacys.resto